Rhode Island DUI Fees and Costs
All reinstatements of driving privileges are conducted at the Adjudication Office of the Rhode Island Division of Motor Vehicles.
When a motorist satisfies all court-ordered suspension requirements, as well as any Division of Motor Vehicle suspension requirements, the motorist may reinstate his/her driving privilege.
The fees for such services are listed below (as of December 2019):
- Alcohol-related license reinstatement fee: $352.50*
- Registration reinstatement fee (required if you have a vehicle currently registered in your name, or plan to register a vehicle in your name): $252.50*
- Alcohol Education Program: $350.00
- The program is 12-18 hours and is held at CCRI.
- Ignition Interlock Device – DMV Fee: $100.00
- Updated License (indicating the hardship license and/or ignition interlock device restrictions): $27.50* (if applicable)
Call The Law Office of Matthew L. LaMountain to schedule a free consultation and to help you through this troubling time.